"The duration of a short trip, I get lonely to re-learn to be available, aware and questionning what’s around, with my camera, i capture what calls me. I move with my own energy, in a human rhythm on earth and on the water."
This was my Master's project in Animation studies - not a commercial product. This film was never for sale or distributed commercially. I do not intend to breach the intellectual property, this was an educational exercise.
Music rights :
- Inkey$ - Aphex Twin (11:11 - 11:46 ) WMG [Merlin] Warp Records
- Requiem for Adam: 1. Ascending the Heaven Ladder - Kronos Quartet (5:03 - 8:23) WMG: Nonesuch
- Izoterica - Fizzarum (9:33 - 10:09) [Merlin] Cygnus Music ltd, Kotangens Records
- God-Music - Kronos Quartet (14:13 - 16:21), WMG, Nonesuch
- Opening The Mouth - Boards Of Canada (4:00 - 4:44), [Merlin] Warp Records
- Black Angels: II. Absence - Kronos Quartet, Sound recording (8:34 - 9:12), WMG, Nonesuch
- Sixtyten - Boards Of Canada (13:26 - 14:08) [Merlin] Warp Records, Warp Records
- Soldier's March - Azat Aitkulov (16:36 - 17:16) The Orchard Music, PAN Records How the boat was made : instructables.com/id/%3E-filming-boat-%3C/
This film was made with a custom mini-rowing-timaran that I designed, built and sailed as a "liquid tripod" - to be immersed in nature.
Filming Boat: This is a filming - cycling - sailing - rowing - sleeping gipsy device. For 1 person, < 3 m, <100kg, towable by bike, independent (the bike fits in the boat), 4m2 sail in 2 parts, stainless-steel structure, plywood, fiber-glass and epoxy, carb...
The trip started in Paris, all the way to Feizin near Lyon, by rivers, canals, through many locks and small roads. Itinerary on Google Maps.