I’m glad to make it public that as of today, I am a “Certified Metaverse Expert™” from the Blockchain Academy.
- Certificate ID: 63598825
- Date delivered: December 4, 2022
- Archive on Flickr: https://flic.kr/p/2o41oV9
Metaverse is a shared, online 3D space where users can interact with each other and with computer-generated objects and avatars. The Metaverse opens up a whole new world of economic prospects, from virtual music events to NFT-based products, to name a few. Owing to its vast potential in benefitting the digital world, many big tech giants are already taking a leap and entering the world of Metaverse. The virtual reality universe calls for techies and individuals who want to build their skills in this ecosystem.
The certification aims to provide a deeper understanding of the Metaverse and offer you a glimpse of the emerging future of the Web and the way we will interact with it. Successful completion of this certification will enable you to comprehend Metaverse in a more effective manner, giving you a significant advantage in the newly emerging digital world. Overall, you will gain insights and following key points:
Know what it means to be a Metaverse Expert
- Explore various technologies involved in Metaverse
- Learn how you can get started with Metaverse
- Explore different Use Cases of Metaverse
- Maximilian Gruschwitz | KPMG UK: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maximiliangruschwitz/?originalSubdomain=uk
- Nadya Shaznay Patel | SIT Singapore: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadya-shaznay-patel-edd-17ab1041/
- Isabella Tisenhusen | Estonia / UK : https://www.linkedin.com/in/isabella-b-tisenhusen/
- Sanjey Chandran | Singapore : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjeychandran/
- Fernanda Machado | Autodesk Brasil : https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernandamachadoarq/
- Joyce Delatorre | Autodesk Brasil: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jpmartin1/
- Cesar Jung-Harada | SIT Singapore: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesarharada/
- Sreerekha Linu: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sreerekha-linu-61939736/
- Hamza Ghandorah: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hghandorh/
McKinley Rice | Pranav Bhardwaj: From an engineering student to an engineering leader
The world has witnessed unparalleled technological advancement in the twenty-first century, with rapid growth registered within the information technology industry, and blockchain technology is becoming a more significant part of the Indian economy. Experts predict investments made into blockchain technology may soon result in a $1.1 trillion contribution to India's GDP- such is the power of blockchain technology!